Povide the Highest Level of Care with Medical Scribes
The role of the traditional medical scribe HAS EVOLVED from documentation assistant to productivity partner. Though primarily focused on reducing the clerical burden of Electronic Medical Records (EMRs), today's MEDICAL SCRIBES IMPROVE THE EFFICIENCY of entire care teams. As burnout reaches epidemic proportions, medical scribes assist with critical ancillary tasks, empowering care teams to work top-of-license.
What is a Medical Scribe?
Medical scribes work alongside healthcare providers to enhance the delivery of care, reduce administrative burden, and improve care team workflow. For Years American medical Provider Solution's expert team has served as a thought partner to leading health systems aiming to bolster efficiency and IMPROVE THE PATIENT EXPERIENCE.
Increase provider satisfaction by reducing the time spent behind a computer updating charts.
Medical scribes gather important patient information for providers before clinical encounters for more productive visits.
Reduce provider and nurse burnout with medical scribe support.
Right-size care teams with highly-skilled ancillary support. Our medical scribes are often pre-med students eager to gain healthcare experience
Helping you build your client pipeline.
Qualitative and Quantitative Assessment
Scribe Program Management
Monthly Quality Assurance Reports
The highest level of medical scribe support.
• Receive monthly reports and updates on charts.
• Lead 90 day evaluations to track success.
• Conduct post-scribe provider satisfaction surveys.
Determine what metrics are important to you.
• Review and define KPls and benchmarks.
• Conduct pre-scribe data collection and surveys.
• Deliver on ROl and reporting metrics.
For high-volume practices and fast-paced specialties.
- Recruit and hire to meet specific patient volumes.
- Provide industry-leading training across specialties.
- Define ancillary tasks to right-size care team workflow.